Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is an autonomous data security certification governed by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium ISC2
The CISSP educational modules covers topic in an assortment of Information Security points. The CISSP examination depends on what ISC2 terms the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) which is a gathering of points applicable to data security experts around the globe.
The CISSP CBK sets up a typical structure of data security terms and rule that permit data security experts worldwide to talk about open deliberation and determination matters relating to the calling with a typical comprehension.
About this workshop
Employees are the way to a protected association. Technical arrangements alone can’t ensure an association’s basic data resources. Bosses requesting qualified data security staff give their associations a main edge by giving the most astounding standard of security for their clients, workers, partners and authoritative data resources.
The CISSP certification distinguishes people as security specialists who have the specialized capacity, comprehension and experience to execute viable security rehearses.
- There are numerous motivations to accomplish a CISSP confirmation:
- Advantages of confirmation to the expert
- Shows a working learning of data security
- Affirms duty to calling
- Offers a vocation differentiator, with improved believability and attractiveness
- Gives access to important assets, for example, peer systems administration and thought trade
- Advantages of confirmation to the undertaking
- Sets up a standard of best practices
- Offers an arrangements introduction, not specialization, taking into account the more extensive comprehension of the (ISC)² CBK
- Permits access to a system of worldwide industry and topic/area specialists
- Makes expansive based security data assets promptly accessible
- Adds to validity with the thoroughness and regimen of the confirmation examinations
- Gives a business and innovation introduction to hazard administration
Who Should go for it.
This workshop is implied for experts in charge of the security of the association’s data frameworks and resources.
- IS/IT Specialist/Analyst/Manager
- IS/IT Auditor/Consultant
- IS/IT Head/Director
- IT Operations Manager/Head/Director
- IT Compliance Manager/Head/Director
- Security Head/Director
- Security Specialist/Analyst
- Security Manager/Architect
- Security Consultant/Professional
- Security Officer/Engineer
- Security Administrator
- Security Auditor
- System Specialist/Analyst
- System Manager/Architect
- System Consultant/Professional
- System Administrator
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Frameworks Analyst
- Frameworks Administration
The 8 domains covered as part of the training program are:
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, and Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communication and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analysing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, and Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
Please note – that this is not an ISC2 endorsed course, although it is conducted by our Principal Consultant and international security expert, Praveen, who is a CISA, CISSP and CISM certified professional. The participants will receive 35 CPE points for this training.