Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) are three columns that cooperate with the end goal of guaranteeing that an association meets its targets through successful use of individuals, process and innovation. Once an association achieves a specific size, facilitated control over GRC exercises is required to work adequately. Supporting an IT or Information Security GRC program with developing administration needs changing danger scene and numerous consistence necessities, which can be a test for generally undertakings.
Secnic gives a proactive way to deal with track and investigate dangers with its best in class GRC stage, chance insight, and effective administration modules, helping you upgrade your operational, administrative and business hazard administration. Our incorporated way to deal with GRC abstains from covering and duplication of hazard administration exercises, and offers a financially savvy and supportable model.
- ISO 27001 Compliance Management
- ISO 20000 Compliance Management
- ISO 22301 Compliance Management
- PCI DSS Compliance
- Govt. & Regulatory Compliance Management
- IMS Compliance Management
- Digital Security Maturity Model
- Vendor Risk Management
- Information Security Risk Assessments and Audits