Goals of the course
Evaluating is vital to the achievement of any Management framework. Subsequently, it conveys with it overwhelming obligations, intense difficulties and complex issues. This five day serious course readies the members for the capability process for ISO 27001. It likewise permits them to give down to earth help and data to the individuals who are working towards consistence and confirmation.
Why would it be advisable for you to go to this course?
- Survey the Audit Requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- Learn Auditing Principles appropriate ISO 27001 Auditing
- Figure out How to Assess Security Threats and Vulnerabilities
- Comprehend Review Requirements of Security Controls and Countermeasures
- Comprehend the Roles and Responsibilities of the Auditor
- Figure out How to Plan, Execute, Report, and Follow-up on an Information Security Management System Audit
Who ought to go to this course?
- Quality experts with involvement in execution and reviewing of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Those wishing to actualize a formal Information Security Management System (ISMS) as per ISO 27001:2013.
- Existing security inspectors who wish to grow their evaluating aptitudes.
- Specialists who wish to give counsel on ISO 27001:2013 frameworks affirmation.
- Security and Quality Professionals
Day 1 – Session 1: Introduction of ISO 27001:2013 Series LA Training Course
Day 1-Session 2: Introduction of Information Security Management Systems and Standards Development
Day 1 – Session 3: Requirements of ISO 27001:2013
Day 2 – Session 4: Requirements of ISO 27001:2013 (Continued)
Day 2 – Session 5: Audit Planning and Preparation
Day 3 – Section Six: Audit Planning and Preparation (Continued)
Day 3 – Session 7: Process Audit Techniques and Collecting proof
Day 4 – Session 8: Process Audit Techniques and Collecting proof (proceeded)
Day 5 – Section Nine: Conclusion
- Open book
- Delegates are permitted duplicate of the Delegates Notes, their own particular note, ISO 27001:2013 and a word reference.