Why let vulnerabilities and dangers undermine your business capacities?
Feel safe with Secnic Consultancy on-demand Network security suite which offers you the capacity to persistently screen and deal with your security system and frameworks without locking you into any outspoken venture. Our Vulnerability Assessment and system Penetration testing Management is an on-interest arrangement which makes it helpful to run tests over the Internet anyplace, at whatever time. It is a cross breed arrangement which mixes mechanized testing with security master investigation. This mixed model gives the best quality test scope while quickening the test time. The one of a kind innovation recognizes all conceivable attack vectors on our various vulnerability Assessment processes and Penetration testing Management.
Secnic Consultancy system entrance testing administrations incorporate elements like:
- Covering all CVE/NVDB/SANS vulnerabilities including
- Scope of all assault ways through proviso relationship
- Risk Modeling and master acceptance alongside robotized abuse
- Robotized Testing
- Business rationale check
- Online defenselessness administration dashboard
- Straightforward, month to month/quarterly charges
- PCI and ISO27001 consistence well disposed reporting
- Examination driven conveyance
- Network Architecture Review
- Vulnerability Assessment
- External Penetration Testing
- Configuration Check & Log review of Servers, Network Devices & Security Devices
- Log analysis of Antivirus & Patch Management System
- Review of Planning of Operations & Physical Security including Review of SSL Deployment
SECNIC will conduct vulnerability assessment of all Servers, network systems to identify vulnerabilities present and provide recommendations to patch up the identified vulnerabilities.
Vulnerability Assessment Methodology:
Step 1: Study & scope the IT architecture & components.
Step 2: Determine the boundary of analysis
Step 3: Identify asset owners & schedule tasks
Step 4: Impact analysis for Active scans, which includes assessment of Service(s) or Server(s) scans in online production.
Step 5: Plan for Downtime & Contingency, if applicable
Step 6: Estimate the scan process, based on the complexity of the target network(s) and host(s)
Step 7: Scan Policy to define the level of scan – Information gathering, Policy checking, Port scanning, Password analysis, Attack stimulation etc.
Step 8: Scan the targeted network(s) and host(s), based on the defined scan policy
Step 9: Collect the scan results and analyze for security loopholes, configuration errors, default installation settings, overlooked setups, password quality, firmware/software revisions, patch fixes, security policy violations etc.
Step 10: Submission of assessment Reports with suggestions and recommendations to fix the vulnerabilities
Get a Free Demo of our Security Audit Services
Try our security audit services and see first hand the benefit of our manual testing processes