The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – PCI DSS is an arrangement of centered thorough controls for dealing with the dangers encompassing installment card exchanges. It applies to all substances that procedure, store or transmit cardholder information. What’s more, further, it is ordered by the Reserve Bank of India.
This course is intended to present the PCI DSS group of measures, and after that do a profound plunge into the 12 Requirements and every control. The mentor will share an abundance of useful data, contextual investigations, and cases to clarify the controls.
Who ought to go to?
- Supervisors directing PCI DSS consistence
- Outside reviewers performing PCI DSS approval
- Security experts working in a PCI DSS agreeable environment
- Inner reviewers seeking to approve between time consistence
- IT staff, venture supervisors and Risk Managers
Why would it be advisable for you to go to?
- After finishing this course, delegates would have the capacity to:
- Comprehend the prerequisites of Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) inside and out
- Comprehend the usage challenges
- Comprehend the right devices and systems to address a portion of the basic control prerequisites.
- Push forward with consistence to PCI DSS, as well as with the RBI rules
- This accreditation exhibits capability in installment card industry information security execution
- Accreditation will be honored by Institute Of Information Security
- We would give 21 CPE credits to CISA/CISSP/CISM
- This accreditation gives huge worth expansion to your profession
- An exceptionally solid accentuation is put on contextual investigations and cases from the business
Note: This Certification and the preparation material is not at all supported by the PCI Council
Session One: Introduction to PCI DSS
Session Two: PCI DSS Implementation Best Practices
Session Three: Assessment/Compliance Process
Session Four: PCI DSS v3.0
Session Five: Additional Concerns for Critical Infrastructures
Session Six: Compensating Controls